Chief Product Officer
September 2019 - Present in New York, NY
- As NOW//with’s first executive hire, I built the core foundational video and e-commerce teams including design, development, and user research.
- Provide product vision and strategy for my teams as we build NOW//with’s shoppable video entertainment API services and platforms.
- The platform contains several key products including but not limited to a universal checkout SDK, interactive video, social data mapping, and reporting/product ingestion tools for brands and talent.
Director of Product, Innovation
December 2018 - September 2019 in New York, NY
- Responsible for product innovation strategy and execution across emerging (VR, Audio, Connected Car) and growth (Commerce, Branded Content, Native Advertising) within Verizon Media’s premium sales business.
- Managed innovation programs for our Premium Sales business working within multiple departments across 50+ team members: design, engineering, marketing, operations, and sales.
- Founding member of Verizon Media's Innovation Council, a task force empowered by our CEO to help spotlight, develop and grow internal product innovation across the entire organization.
Principle Product Manager, Innovation
September 2017 - November 2018 in New York, NY
- Responsible for internal research and development of new product innovation for both RYOT Studio and the Premium Sales teams.
- Oversaw consolidation of RYOT’s service data/analytics reporting systems (social, native, video) into a single centralized reporting platform and the activation of Verizon Media's first shoppable video commerce experiences.
Principle Product Manager, Ad Formats
September 2015 - August 2017 in New York, NY
- Oversaw design & development of all video (VPAID/VAST) + interactive ad experiences. Managed team of 10 designers, developers and QA technicians
- Initiated first user research programs which led to the development and launch of several new native ad products in the mobile payments and interactive video space.
Senior Product Manager, Ad Formats
September 2013 - August 2015 in New York, NY
- Owned product roadmap of Tremor’s DSP service working with 25+ engineers and designers located in Singapore, San Francisco, New York and Boston.
- Served as voice of the customer for ad trafficking team building new features to improve platform audience management, viewability, inventory, and cross-device targeting.
Co-Founder, Head of Product & Marketing
2006 - 2013 in New York, NY
- Co-founded the world’s first SAAS based video platform for real estate.
- Responsible for product development, design & marketing of WellcomeMat’s enterprise SAAS video products as well as all filmmaker/videographer outreach.
- Designed and patented one of the web’s first cloud-based interactive video players.
Other Past Roles
Roles I performed earlier in my career prior to focusing on building and managing products include the following:
2005 - 2007 in New York, NY
2003 - 2004 in Philadephia, PA
Web Design Manager
2002 - 2003 in Philadephia, PA
Digitas Health (MBC)
2000 - 2002 in Philadephia, PA
eBay (GSI Commerce)
1999 - 2000 in King of Prussia, PA